Nov 4, 2008

spooky cat....

Halloween was pretty exciting for our little black cat! (you can clearly see how excited she was to get her picture taken in her little costume....) Gracie had her first encounter with trick-or-treaters at my parents house while she handed out candy with her Dad. She told us how excited she is to go trick or treating next year. This year, she'd rather just sleep. Our favorite trick-or treaters of the night: Cousins Karson, Kate and Claire!! The girls were precious little fairies and Karson was a pretty awesome Batman! Our little spooky cat couldn't help but join in on their excitement! We had a great weekend with our family....now on to Thanksgiving! (and maybe a little Christmas music :)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

She looked adorable!! How fun! I see your pictures and it just makes me so excited for JANUARY!! WOO HOO!

And by the way, I was quite sad because no radio stations are playing Christmas music yet, then I discovered that 106.5 in Utah has a website that I can listen to at home! Gotta love Christmas Music!

Unknown said...

Gracie makes a much cuter cat than me. I love her little cheeks, I can't wait to see her this weekend! Oh, and yesterday I got your birth announement--so cute! I love the picture with her frowny face.

Kelly Peterson said...

She is a pretty baby!

B-Hams said...

I love your baby, and your hair! I think I am going to go all brown to! Get rid of the highlights! YOurs looks so good, I think that just sealed the deal for me!

John and Kassie said...

Hey Abby and Jared---What a cute little Halloween cat---just had to check in and see how cute little Gracie is growing---sad how fast huh! Abby---Love, love your dark brown hair and I always loved it blonde---but you really look beautiful in dark hair too, lucky girl:)

Brianne said...

I love your hair! Gracie looks adorable, what a good idea. I want to see her so bad! We miss you.

SAYDA said...

Abby, we love your hair! That baby cat outfit is so cute. You are a beautiful family!
Sayda