3 days ago
Sep 18, 2008
Our sweet 3 day old!
Grace is such a sweet baby! She's got a fun little personality already and we couldn't love her more. Here's what she's been up to since she was born:
Here's dad changing her diaper for the first time (and his very first diaper change....ever.)
Sometimes she goes a little bit cross-eyed. So cute!
Here's our family headed for home! We loved everybody who helped us at the hospital. We had the best nurses and doctors. Here is Gracie doing some other things that she loves:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Hurray! I like her already! I want you to tell her all about me (only the good stuff, won't take long...) so that when we meet it's not awkward between us.
She's got a pretty little face. And she looks like Jared to me. So.....yeah, I think Jared's kind of pretty. (not as pretty as her, though)
Oh my, what a sweetie! I love her already! I think she kind of looks like Jared too...but pictures never do justice, so who knows? I love her light hair, and her little callic up front--too cute! She is well dressed-love all the outfits!
Oh, the picture of Jared changing the diaper made me laugh. It just seems like a total Jared picture, tackling something new. Way to go Jared! The things dads do for their babies--Clay changed his first with Nixon too.
oh how cute! I love the picture of Jared making noises at her!
cuteness!!!
I love her!
Oh how I want to see her, and hold her, and give her kisses so much-- too bad I'm way too pregnant to come down there. She is so cute!! Keep the pictures coming!!
I think she looks like Abby... Jared had a bigger head, bigger eyes, and a rounder face... but that is my opinion. Whoever she looks like she is a cutie. Hope you guys sleep better tonight!
very sute little girl~ congrats and have SOO much fun with her!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful! It was so good to see you at the grocery store the other day. I guess you didn't realize just how close you were to being done! Well goodluck with the sleep and congrats again. She really is a beautiful baby.
Dustin says she looks like Jared... She sure is cute. She's SO HUGE next to ours! Holy moly!
Congratulations!!! She is sooo beautifull! She's gonna be a babe just like you Abs. Gracie is such a pretty name! She's lucky to have such wonderfull parents :)
What a pretty baby!
She looks so soft and cuddly too!
I'm thinking she looks like Abby, she's got the cute Scott/Abby chin.
She is Darling..... she just looks so sweet! Congrats....
What fun pictures. Too cute! :)
Okay so I just barely saw that you had your baby! CONGRATS!! She is beautiful and so precious! I am SO glad everything went well and that mom, baby AND dad are doing well :) I LOVE her name.
what a little Beauty! Jared, you look like such a proud little daddy---can't wait to see her in person and lover her name---Way to go Abby---2 weeks early! Best wishes and hugs and kisses for little Grace:)
She is so precious! I love that picture in the hospital where Jared and the baby are looking at each other.
Sayda
Post a Comment