Sep 15, 2008

oh baby!

That's right folks...we're having our baby! I am just hanging out at the hospital with Jared and Jenny. We've been here since about 8 o'clock last night and right now it's about 5 in the morning. Jared and I went for a walk and then went home to make some cookies when my contractions hit. When we got to the hospital I was dilated to a 5, and now I am dilated to a 7 and my contractions are currently off the charts! Thank heavens I don't feel too much thanks to epidural that was given a few hours ago. I am pretty sure this baby is coming in the next few hours...so I'll post pictures and info as soon as we have her! CRAZY! :)

7 comments:

Kelly Peterson said...

happy happy!! I can't wait!

Mandy said...

Good luck!!!!! We'll be anxiously checking the blog!

Liz Wilcken said...

Congrats! We'll pray that everything goes smoothly for you! :)

Ashley said...

YAY!

Deidra said...

Yay! I'll be looking forward to more updates! (I was going to see if you were available for lunch tomorrow, but I'm going to guess probably not!)

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! She is adorable!

Carly said...

Thank goodness for epidurals! Who else could blog while dilated to a 7!