Sep 15, 2008

Jones baby

This is her RIGHT after birth! Her face is a little bit smooshed, but we still think she's adorable. She has little dimples, lots of dark hair and a sweet little cry. We'll post more pictures as we take them, but that's the update for now (we are waiting to post the name, we're still deciding.....)She was 7.1 lb, 20 inches long, and 2 weeks early.



17 comments:

Deidra said...

Look at you-- parents! Congrats. She's a cutie. Ab, I don't know how you manage to look gorgeous right after having a baby. Isn't there a law against that?

Elliot said...

Congrats Abby and Jared!!! I've been waiting for those pics! She is a cutie!! Can't wait to see more and hear the rest of the details!! Love ya!! Kristin

Brian said...

Congrats again! :)

Brian said...

btw, that's not brian, it's me Liz Wilcken :)

Jenn said...

Congrats you guys!! We are so excited for you!! She is so precious!!

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

I love how she is already smiling! And you don't even look like you had a baby! Good job she is very adorable. I can't wait to hear her name. Knowing you 2 I'm sure it will be very cute!

JoMama said...

What a cute baby! Gotta love those big dimples!
We think you should keep her!

Pierce Family said...

Congrats!!! We wish we could see her!!! =( She will be SO big by Christmas time... She is a cutie and she couldn't ask for better people to love her! Hope Abby is doing okay!!!

melissa said...

oh my goodness...how cute is she!! i love her little dimples and cant wait to see her. hope everything is going great!! Abby..you look GREAT! (not fair after almost twelve hours of labor). we love you guys!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! She is a little cutie! How exciting to have here here. I'll be excited to hear her name. You look amazing Abby! (not that I expected anything different) but serious AMAZING!

Royal Princess Academy said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! What cute parents you are... i can't wait to hear what you name her!

Mandy said...

Congratulations you three! Abby, I agree that you look far too pretty for having just had a baby!

Unknown said...

OH MY HECK!! I totally did not expect to read that you already had your baby. YAY! I'm so dang excited for you guys! Oh...nothing like holding your sweet little babe. You guys look like naturals--I knew you would be. I can't wait to see her. I LOVE that she has little dimples, too cute! I think we should go ahead and prearrange the marriage of our little ones. Love you guys and new baby Jones!
Abby--I want to call you, but don't want to bombbard you, so give me a call when you're up to it.

Troy and Brittany said...

Hey! Wow, so early! I'm shocked! You and baby look great! I can't wait to hear the final name!

Grandma KT said...

Why didn't somebody tell me?! I just happened to check on your blog, maybe about the shower, and there are pictures!!! At first I thought "wow, real close ultrasound" (I wish I was joking). Congratulations, you'll love being parents! Love, K

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

Congrats on your little one!

Alison Hixson said...

Hi Abby! Congratulations on your new addition! Your family is so cute!! Your blog is so cute! I think I found your blog from Erin's. I hope that's ok. Anyway, congrats again!

Love, Alison Hixson
p.s. Vaughn says you guys need to catch up sometime!