I liked this little game my friend Erin did, so I decided to do it since I haven't updated my blog in forever. Here is how to play the game. Go to Google Images and type in your answers to these questions, use one of the pictures on the first page.
My first Name:
My first Name:
My last name:
My age:




Favorite Animal:









7 comments:
You're cute... Its about dang time you updated something on here. I was wondering if you had passed on to the other side...
How you feeling? Obviously you've read my blog recently, and you probably know that I'm mildly miserable. Oh well. Its almost over.
That was cute :) Your NEW looking blog is very cute too
That is the cutest idea.Hope all is well.
Calls
Wow! You're lookin' pretty good for a 180 year old lady! And that's cool that you were born at the temple :)
Abby!! So, I am so bummed because I got your baby shower invitation the day after your shower!! So, I wasn't able to be there, but I have a gift for you that I want to get to you, so sometime can I stop by and visit you or something? Let me know!
Abby that is so cute. Okay, how on earth did you make those onsies, they are adorable!
Um, hi again.
So... can you believe I had my baby before you had yours??? CRAZY! Its been such a wild ride. I hope everything goes great for you in the coming weeks... Be sure to keep me posted. You guys are in my thoughts!
Love you!
Post a Comment