Here is Gracie doing what she definitely does best. She is used to sleeping right through the vacuum, mom's blow dryer, the t.v. and especially the flash on our camera!Just hanging out with her cousins!They just love to hold her and poke her :) She really has such a sweet personality. She doesn't cry much, only when she has an achy tummy. When she wants something she kind of does this little sweet grunt thing...even in the middle of the night when she's hungry she'll just kind of grunt. Jared always says that in baby talk she is saying "Excuse me mom, but I'm a little bit hungry"...knock on wood that she doesn't figure out how to belt it to get what she wants! She always sneaks in little smiles here and there...mostly when she's asleep. Jared and I always wonder what she is dreaming about that makes her smile. Probably her friends in heaven.
Oh Abby,,,what a beautiful little babe--and I mean that,,not just being polite. (If I was just being polite I would say she's so "alert"--I hear that's what nurses call ugly babies). Anyway, she really is an amazing looking child. I hope you get lots of 8 hr sleep nights. And just remember if things get too rough,,Zoloft rocks!!! Even 6 months of the stuff makes it bearable. Good luck!!
Abby, Gracie is so cute. I love the outfits you dress her in and you look so pretty! I am glad Jared had a good birthday too. Oh I miss you guys, I'll have to stop by and come see your angel!
Congratulations you guys! I haven't checked your blog in a while, so sorry this congrats is a little late. She is SO darling! What a lucky little girl to be part of such a wonderful family!
Abby...you have the most perfect baby!! I'm so jealous that you have all these little girl things that are so much cuter than boy things that I will have. I hope it's ok to add you to our friend list! Our blog is aaronandstephinnes.blogspot.com. Your blog is SO CUTE. And that's, of course, because you have the cutest little family! Hope you're doing great. :)
I haven't had much motivation either! I had one party about a year ago and surprisingly am going to do another one in a couple weeks. I am still making them for myself, but selling them is pretty hard. I don't get why others aren't so totally addicted to these kinds of things like I am!
Happy mama. loves to clean teeth. tries to be crafty. frozen yogurt junkie. hates olives. loves to be active. can't live without making lists. nail biter extraordinare. always happiest with my family.
Jared
Construction superman. ice cream addict. loves to cuddle. hates musicals. loves washing cars. wakes up before 5 a.m. loves cruisin' in his truck. best dad. awesome husband.
Grace Della
Personality galore. loves princesses. sings along with the radio. never stops moving. talks about disneyland every day. loves to eat. can get lost in 3.5 seconds. sweetest girl ever.
Lucy Jean
Sweet and sassy. loves her daddy. laughs all day at her sister. asks for fruit snacks. great dancer. has the cutest smile around. loves to play ball.
London Kristi
loves to snuggle. content to sit and watch the world around her. loves her mama. smiles at dad's hair. loves to eat. family alarm clock.
14 comments:
Oh Abby,,,what a beautiful little babe--and I mean that,,not just being polite. (If I was just being polite I would say she's so "alert"--I hear that's what nurses call ugly babies). Anyway, she really is an amazing looking child. I hope you get lots of 8 hr sleep nights. And just remember if things get too rough,,Zoloft rocks!!! Even 6 months of the stuff makes it bearable. Good luck!!
Love the new pics! Thanks for sharing! :)
So stinkin cute! Her little Hug Me shirt, oh, I would love to hug you little one!
Abby, Gracie is so cute. I love the outfits you dress her in and you look so pretty! I am glad Jared had a good birthday too. Oh I miss you guys, I'll have to stop by and come see your angel!
Congratulations you guys! I haven't checked your blog in a while, so sorry this congrats is a little late. She is SO darling! What a lucky little girl to be part of such a wonderful family!
Okay, I've had it--bring her down to Texas. We want to see her too much, you HAVE to bring her here--NOW!!!
What a doll---love all her cute little bows. Such a little sweetie, hope mom is feeling good:)
Abby...you have the most perfect baby!! I'm so jealous that you have all these little girl things that are so much cuter than boy things that I will have. I hope it's ok to add you to our friend list! Our blog is aaronandstephinnes.blogspot.com. Your blog is SO CUTE. And that's, of course, because you have the cutest little family! Hope you're doing great. :)
Grace is such a little doll! I love your new blog look! So cute!
She is so beautiful!
Okay. So. Where can I get some of those cute little crocheted headbands? I have one. I want more. Help!
You are doing a great job. Gracie looks so healthy and happy.
love, Granny M.
I haven't had much motivation either! I had one party about a year ago and surprisingly am going to do another one in a couple weeks. I am still making them for myself, but selling them is pretty hard. I don't get why others aren't so totally addicted to these kinds of things like I am!
Come visit our blog to add a widget to YOUR blog supporting Proposition 8! Or visit www.preservingmarriage.org
This is a church web page.
Post a Comment