
Yes, it is our
2nd anniversary today (June 22)!! It is so crazy that it's been that long...we both can't believe how it's flown by! But we both agree that we've loved every minute of married life. We had a super fun weekend to celebrate! We went to
Bear Lake with my family and stayed in the Robbins cabin (my sister's). It was so nice to finally be in some sunshine and play on the beach! It was so much fun, even though the water was still a little too cold for me...

Most of the McMillan clan was there, except for Melinda's fam...we loved just catching up and spending time in
the cabin! Scott and his family just moved to Colorado from New York, and we hadn't seen them since last summer, their kids had changed so much!


Bear lake is amazing! It has a beach comparable to one at the ocean. The water is such a
pretty turquoise and the sand is so soft and perfect for sand castles! Jared and I made an Aztec temple, and Katie and I sculpted Mt. Jonesmore. It was fun to see my family be so child-like...building sand castles, rowing around in a rubber raft, having water fights, not wanting to stop playing to eat lunch, etc...it reminded me of my childhood! We loved it! Here are a few more
fun moments from Bear Lake...



8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It's crazy how time flies. We're just a month behind you guys. I can't believe it. It just seems like yesterday we were planning our weddings. Congrats!
I love the picture of you and your family standing in a line in the water... You're standing like a pregnant lady! :)
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been that long for you guys either... Very cool.
Very artistic! I'm impressed :)
Happy anniversary. It's so exciting! Congratulations.
Um.
PS!
You are 99 days away from your due date! Hello!?! That means you're in the double digits!
Woo-Hoo!
That looks like so much fun, I'm glad you had a good anniversary. You two are such a good example of a happy marriage!
Bear Lake was awesome. Thanks for the pictures--I don't have any of my own.
I wonder when we'll finally grow up. (I don't plan to until my grandkids are at least in high school. :)
PS: Post more pictures on the family blog!!
Post a Comment