Before and after...that's right, I got braces!! CRAZY! The dentists I work for put them on and said I will have them for about 6-8 months. They aren't so bad because they are clear...Jared was happy when I got home from getting them on! He thought I was going to have more of ametal mouth:) They were kind of painful at first, but are much better now (after one week of having them). I never had braces before, so I didn't really know what to expect! In other news......most of you already know this, but we are HAVINGABABY!! I am about 16 weeks along and I'm due October 1st. We've heard the heartbeat twice already (so fun!) and we are finding out what it is on May 6th...we can't wait!! I've been really lucky that I haven't been sick hardly at all and have been able to work comfortably. The fun thing is that our baby will have 3 cousins born within just a few months...we can't wait and are now accepting your best parenting advice! Here is a picture of my growing tummy at about 15 weeks (I'm not showing too much, but can tell a slight difference in my tummy):
CONGRATULATIONS!! I meant to tell you on Sunday. I'm glad you announced your pregnancy b/c I didn't know. I'm happy for you. I'm super impressed you haven't been sick. I hope you realize what a Huge blessing (and rarity!!) that is! That is great!! congrats!
Congrats Abby! That is so exiting! You can't even tell you have braces! I didn't even notice on sunday! How fun for your little one to have cousins so close. My cousins and are are more like siblings than we are cousins. That is really exciting news!
Oh my heck! I'm so out of the loop- I had no idea! Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm glad you havn't been sick- it can be SO miserable. Can't wait to hear what you are having- good luck!
Hi Miss Abby. I've been waiting for this announcement from you guys! Congrats... in about 2 weeks (when I'm 12 weeks along), I'll feel comfortable making the same announcement on my blog. Until then, you know nothing!!!! :)
CONGRATS!!! That is so great! And I agree with jeff and brianne...what tummy?! And I am right there with you on the invisalign. I got my invisalign about 6 weeks ago and have a couple months to go! They were so miserable the first few days, but now they don't bother me. It will all be worth it when we have "beautiful smiles", right?!
I didn't want to congratulate you until you had announced it on the blog (because I forgot to tell you one Sunday). I didn't even notice your braces. And I LOVED the dress you wore too! Congrats!
Advice: Don't read "baby" magazines. They're full of junk. Really, some stuff they say can be total lies.
Wow, congratulations! We couldn't be happier for you guys. That is so lucky that you haven't been sick. I cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I bet you can't either. You are gonna be the cutest (little) pregnant girl and the best parents ever!
I am getting braces in a few months myself. Glad to hear it's not that bad. (That's not invisalign is it?)
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so exciting you are having a baby! It's the BEST thing in the whole world and you will make a great mom! How are the braces? I want to get them too, just to straighten things up a bit. I'll talk to you soon! Congrats again! (I bet the Drs are thrilled, lol.)
I've been waiting and waiting for you to post this on the blog, I am so excited for you guys! It is an amazing experience and a miracle. Advice about pregnancy, have maternity portraits taken, it is so worth it. And enjoy the experience up to the last 3 weeks, then complain to anyone that will listen.:)
Hey! I am so glad I found your blog! This is Tiffany Monson incase you didn't know. I was your old VT. Congrats on the baby!!! How exciting! They are the best. By the way, you are way too cute to be as pregnant as you claim you are.
CONGRATS!!! The baby thing is so fun!! I love every minute of it. Plus from what I have been told your teeth move faster when your prego. Someone told me the other day that if I wanted my braces off faster to get pregnant. Yeah that's a big NO! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations cute Abby! You two will make wonderful parents. That really is exciting news! Your parents sat in front of us at Stake Conference this last Sunday. Sayda and Brianna
Abby you are SO cute!! Congrats on being pregnant and we are so excited for you both!! Oh and you look darling with braces :) I need to invite you to our blog...will you email me your email address to: justinandmelynda@gmail.com Thanks. Melynda
Happy mama. loves to clean teeth. tries to be crafty. frozen yogurt junkie. hates olives. loves to be active. can't live without making lists. nail biter extraordinare. always happiest with my family.
Jared
Construction superman. ice cream addict. loves to cuddle. hates musicals. loves washing cars. wakes up before 5 a.m. loves cruisin' in his truck. best dad. awesome husband.
Grace Della
Personality galore. loves princesses. sings along with the radio. never stops moving. talks about disneyland every day. loves to eat. can get lost in 3.5 seconds. sweetest girl ever.
Lucy Jean
Sweet and sassy. loves her daddy. laughs all day at her sister. asks for fruit snacks. great dancer. has the cutest smile around. loves to play ball.
London Kristi
loves to snuggle. content to sit and watch the world around her. loves her mama. smiles at dad's hair. loves to eat. family alarm clock.
23 comments:
Wow! Braces, huh? Awesome! We need to hang out. You're looking great, too!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I meant to tell you on Sunday. I'm glad you announced your pregnancy b/c I didn't know. I'm happy for you. I'm super impressed you haven't been sick. I hope you realize what a Huge blessing (and rarity!!) that is! That is great!! congrats!
Congrats Abby! That is so exiting! You can't even tell you have braces! I didn't even notice on sunday! How fun for your little one to have cousins so close. My cousins and are are more like siblings than we are cousins. That is really exciting news!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea you were having a baby!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!
Um, where is the tummy? I'm not seeing it.
Oh my heck! I'm so out of the loop- I had no idea! Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm glad you havn't been sick- it can be SO miserable. Can't wait to hear what you are having- good luck!
Hi Miss Abby. I've been waiting for this announcement from you guys! Congrats... in about 2 weeks (when I'm 12 weeks along), I'll feel comfortable making the same announcement on my blog. Until then, you know nothing!!!! :)
CONGRATS!!! That is so great! And I agree with jeff and brianne...what tummy?! And I am right there with you on the invisalign. I got my invisalign about 6 weeks ago and have a couple months to go! They were so miserable the first few days, but now they don't bother me. It will all be worth it when we have "beautiful smiles", right?!
I didn't want to congratulate you until you had announced it on the blog (because I forgot to tell you one Sunday). I didn't even notice your braces. And I LOVED the dress you wore too! Congrats!
Advice: Don't read "baby" magazines. They're full of junk. Really, some stuff they say can be total lies.
Wow, congratulations! We couldn't be happier for you guys. That is so lucky that you haven't been sick. I cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I bet you can't either. You are gonna be the cutest (little) pregnant girl and the best parents ever!
I am getting braces in a few months myself. Glad to hear it's not that bad. (That's not invisalign is it?)
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so exciting you are having a baby! It's the BEST thing in the whole world and you will make a great mom! How are the braces? I want to get them too, just to straighten things up a bit. I'll talk to you soon! Congrats again! (I bet the Drs are thrilled, lol.)
Congrats you guys! That is very exciting... and I know the braces game all to well.... I'm glad they havn't hurt too bad... They look great!
I've been waiting and waiting for you to post this on the blog, I am so excited for you guys! It is an amazing experience and a miracle. Advice about pregnancy, have maternity portraits taken, it is so worth it. And enjoy the experience up to the last 3 weeks, then complain to anyone that will listen.:)
Hey! I am so glad I found your blog! This is Tiffany Monson incase you didn't know. I was your old VT. Congrats on the baby!!! How exciting! They are the best. By the way, you are way too cute to be as pregnant as you claim you are.
Hey you two! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear whether it is pink or blue! You two will be amazing parents and have such ADORABLE kids!
CONGRATS!!! The baby thing is so fun!! I love every minute of it. Plus from what I have been told your teeth move faster when your prego. Someone told me the other day that if I wanted my braces off faster to get pregnant. Yeah that's a big NO! I am so excited for you guys!
YAY! congratulations, I am sure you guys are very excited to be parents!
Congratulations ! We are really happy for you ! With your cute litle not showing belly, we would not have guess that you were expecting.
Congratulations cute Abby! You two will make wonderful parents. That really is exciting news! Your parents sat in front of us at Stake Conference this last Sunday. Sayda and Brianna
You look super cute with your new addition of braces. And I'm happy the news is out, that means you find out the gender soon!! WAHOO!
Congrats! That is fabulous news! How fun! And, braces may be painful, but they are well worth it in the end! :)
Abby you are SO cute!! Congrats on being pregnant and we are so excited for you both!! Oh and you look darling with braces :) I need to invite you to our blog...will you email me your email address to: justinandmelynda@gmail.com Thanks.
Melynda
Yeah I am so happy for you abs! That is so cool!
Post a Comment