Mar 25, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought I'd just share some of my favorite indulgences with you! Try them out and let me know what you think!


August Rush: Such a great feel good movie! Both Jared and I loved it and knew that we wanted to buy it when it came out on DVD!


The Count of Monte Cristo: One of my favorite books of all time! I am just reading it again and remember how much I love it. If you are looking for a good book and haven't read this, do! I love the movie too, but the book of course is better.


Lately I have been loving this store! It has cheap, super cute stuff. Especially jewelry. If you haven't ventured to Forever 21, try it out. Even Jared likes the guy stuff.

Health Magazine: My mom gave me a subscription to this magazine...I LOVE it! I always read it cover to cover and learn so much! Lots of good healthy tips.

Rob Blackledge sings almost all of my favorite songs right now...I love singing along in the car as loud as I can!

and this recipe is our favorite lately!:
Italian chicken
1 8 oz cream cheese
2 packets italian salad dressing seasoning
2 cans cream of chicken soup

Mix ingredients and combine w/2 lbs. chicken in a crock-pot. cook on medium for 6 hours. Serve over rice......YUM!

8 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

Yay, you're back. Troy and I finally saw August Rush. I totally agree at how awesome it is.

Liz Wilcken said...

Where is Forever 21 located?

Gina Taylor said...

Abby, hey it's Gina (Granata) Taylor. Your blog is darling, please send me your email address and I will invite you onto my blog. Sorry, It's private, I know, annoying! My email address is gina@realgolfradio.com. Hope you are well, my teeth are so shiny (ting!) Thank you for making them so pretty. Love, ya

Mandy said...

The recipe looks amazing! I think we will have to try that one this weekend!

Rochelle said...

I love Forever 21. I was introduced to that store when I moved to AZ. LOVE it!!

Jeff said...

I have that recipe and jeff loves it. You are too cute, I am so glad you shared your favorite things!

Unknown said...

We had the italian chicken today and it was fabulous! I'd had it before but never had the exact recipe, so thanks for sharing! And thanks for the b-day gift--LOVE all of it!!

B-Hams said...

Abs, you forgot to add me to one of your favorite things, its okay. I know that you don't want others to be upset, I understand!