
This is so fun, all you have to do is leave a comment if you want to play, even if we are just acquaintances and I don't know you are reading my blog, you can still play! I won a drawing on Kassie's blog (and won the super cute Valentine stitch above), so now it is my turn to "pay it forward"! This is how it works... You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on
Tuesday -- Feb 19, I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out get something from me! If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD! I have a cute prize in mind for the winners!
6 comments:
What a cute idea! I think I'm going to do this on my blog too!
I'm already a winner, but pick me anyway! :)
Hey Abby! I wanna play. My name is Emily (Bedke) and I am a blog stocker! But I know that your prize will be super cute! Check out our blog, it is kyleandemilyc.blogspot.com
That's Clay's birthday, so I'm feeling lucky!! And that V-day stitch is ADORABLE, and so are you!!
Hi Abby! I'd love a "pay it forward"!
Who is the winner...the suspense is killing me Abby!! Ü
Post a Comment