I was TAGGED a couple of weeks ago, so I will list 6 interesting (hopefully) facts/habits about myself. Here we go:1. Quite often I talk to myself in a British accent. I've been caught 2 or 3 times which is pretty humiliating, but seriously I can't help it! I think it is because I really wish I lived in the romantic Jane Austen time period and so I have to pretend sometimes. I've really mastered the accent by the way, I think it sounds pretty authentic!
2. I love working out, but mainly I LOVE kickboxing. Kicking, punching, hi-ya! Especially when I have a lot of stress it's the BEST way of letting it out. My friend Kara and I used to pretend we were punching certain people who bugged us. That is a little extreme, but sadly it really works. And, without fail I am always sore the next day, no matter how often I take the class. It feel so good!
3. I really love digital scrapbooking/storybooking. I am currently working on my wedding album and can't WAIT for it to be done. It is so much fun being creative with backgrounds and embellishments and having this wonderful book you can keep as a result. Love it! (my website is yourstorybooks.com if you want to check it out by the way.)
4. There is nothing I hate more than cold water. In any circumstance. ESPECIALLY my whole body being in it...river/swimming pool/shower. Is there a worse feeling than your hot shower turning cold? I think not! I don't even like drinking really cold water, I prefer it just slightly chilled.
5. As I have gotten older I have developed this love for french fries. I didn't used to love them as much as I do now. It's a weakness of mine, but I never order them myself at a restaurant. I try to "be good" and choose something healthy. Jared always gets fries but never really eats them, he doesn't love them. I think to myself, "since I ordered this healthy meal, I can afford a few fries. I end up eating ALL of his fries.
6. Jared and I are obsessed with 2 things: games and music. We are totally gamers!! The other day I counted all of our games--17!! That's kind of a lot! We got a lot for our wedding, but also find good ones at the D.I. Our favorite ones lately are: Hoopla, Balderdash, and "take two" (used with Scrabble letters). If any of you want to play...let us know! Also, we are constantly playing and downloading new music. We have TONS of music on our computer. At my dental office I put my I-pod on and it plays through the whole office all day. It makes my day so much better having good music in the background.
That's me! So now I will tag 6 people (If you've been tagged before, you don't have to do it) : Kelly P., Rosie J., Rachel U., Brittany J., Mandy B., Crystal B.
7 comments:
I don't believe a thing you just typed.
The whole post sounded like it was in a British accent as I read it... you couldn't have put that one last? Even my comment sounds British!
I feel like most of those sounded quite familiar! haha, I loved our kickboxing days...not to mention any of the names...:)!! I totally agree with the cold water and the french fries! Love you girl!
Abby- Ty and I were reading this and wishing we were still at college with you guys because we LOVE games too!! We just got three new games for Christmas and it seems like the list never ends of what we want to try...if we ever live close, the tournaments will have to be started! :) And I'd love to hear your British accent sometime!
Wow! I feel so special to be tagged! I've never heard of take two... maybe we should play after our next indian food date!
I love french fries to! They are the best! Yum! I like your cookie recipie you always have healthy food, like your basic buns those are really healthy. For now healthy is out the door for me! I am going to eat everything in sight! You need to call me!
Hey Joneses! I love the music on your blog. I think that you 2 have the best taste in music. In fact, I have switched from listening to my ipod while studying to listening to your blog. Today I realized that the songs you picked make a wonderful soundtrack to Norm's accounting CD's. Thanks again, and have a good week!
Post a Comment